We would like to give you more information about the use of our forms, website, webshop and your data.
1. In this disclaimer we establish the following:
– The Website: to find the website at bgdemooij.nl;
– The Webshop: the protected ordering website for Customers;
– The Owner: the owner of the Website, or B & G de Mooij;
– Use (s): all conceivable actions;
– You: the user (Visitor) of the Website and/or Customer of the Webshop;
– The Content: all content present on the website;
2. The following applies to the page you are currently viewing. By using the page you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The Content has been compiled by the owner with the greatest possible care, but, The Owner accepts no liability regarding possible inaccuracies of the displayed Content.
4. The Owner is not responsible for the content of linked files and/or websites that are linked to this website.
5. Unauthorized or improper use of The Content or parts thereof infringes intellectual property rights.
6. Permission to use the displayed Content or parts thereof in publicly accessible places must be requested in writing to us.
If you have any questions or doubts you can contact us.
The Owner reserves all rights.
The Website is under the control of The Owner. The contact details can be found here.
2. Data from Visitors
2a Some data resulting from one or more visits to the Website will be kept permanently, but anonymously. The data will therefore never be traceable to a person or organization.
2b Owner ensures proper security of the stored data.
The Owner can use the information provided by the customer for the following purposes:
2c The sending of one or more e-mails such as, but not limited to, an e-mail containing login details.
2d Bringing (occasionally) the attention of a product, tip, dexterity, etc., which The Owner thinks can contribute to a more successful Website for the Visitor.
3c Cookies can always be removed from a computer, again via the browser.
1. Data provided by the customer
The owner can use the information provided by the customer for the following purposes:
1a Processing the order.
1b The sending of one or more e-mails that relate to the ordered, such as, but not limited to, an e-mail containing login details.
1c Bringing (occasionally) the attention of a product, tip, dexterity, etc., which the Owner thinks can contribute to a more successful Webshop for the customer.
2. Providing data to third parties
Data provided by the customer to the Website or Webshop will never be passed on to third parties. There is, however, an exception to this rule:
2a When a court order has been issued to provide information.
The information that the customer provides to Owner is stored in a secure environment.
4. Adjustment of customer data
The customer has the possibility to change the information provided at any time. In such a case, the owner can ask the customer to pass on the change in a manner prescribed by Owner and in some cases identification may be required.